Your business can only achieve compliance to legislation if these basics are in place:
- An organisation has made it an objective and have commited themselves (through policy) to be legally compliant.
- Management is aware of the need to be legally compliant, and is involved in ensuring that it happens – even if it means that a culture change must be effected.
- The relevant applicable legislation for a specific organisation has been identified (Legal Register).
- The relevant applicable legislation is made accessible to those who need to use it (Legal Register).
- The legal requirements are implemented in the organisation by assigning responsibilities to capable individuals.
- The organisation evaluates their compliance regularly (through legal compliance audits for example) and implement swift corrective measures to safeguard against the risks of non-compliance.
We provide you with legal register in MS Word format.
- Indices are hyperlinked for ease of use.
- The number of users is not restricted.
- Updates are done quarterly.
- The first year’s updates are included in the initial price.
- Only legal provisions placing an obligation, prohibition or significant legal risk on the client will be included in the register.
- National Legislation
- Provincial Legislation
- Local Legislation
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Safety, Health and Environment
- All legislation applicable to your specific organisation